There are six lakes within the Anthem Ranch community.
- Aspen Lake
- Cascade Lake
- Southwest of the Intersection of Highway 7 and Lowell Boulevard
- Ranch Lake
- Southeast of the Intersection of Anthem Ranch Road and Aspen Lodge Drive
- Sailors Lake
- Directly Behind the Aspen Lodge
- Miniature Sailboat Launch Site
- Veterans Lake
Aspen Lake, Ranch Lake, and Sailors Lake, are surrounded by private property owned by the Anthem Ranch Community Association.
Buffalo Lake, Cascade Lake, and Veterans Lake are surrounded by public lands owned by the City and County of Broomfield.
Click here for a map of the Lakes.
- Bird Watching and Wildlife Viewing
- The lakes are the best areas, within the community, for bird watching and wildlife viewing.
- Swimming, Wading, and Ice Fishing are prohibited
- Fishing is catch and release Only
- Fishers must carry a valid fishing license
- Fishing in Anthem Ranch Private Lakes unaccompanied by a Resident is prohibited.
- In General, the lakes contain the following species:
- Largemouth Bass
- Fathead Minnows
- Grass Carp
- Anthem Ranch Residents are granted access to all lakes mentioned above for recreational use.
- Guests Accompanied by a Resident
- All guests must be accompanied by an Anthem Ranch Resident when using Aspen Lake, Ranch Lake, and Sailors Lake.
- Guests must be checked in with a guest pass at the Aspen Lodge Recreational Center before using any Anthem Ranch amenity (Aspen Lodge, Courts, Lakes/ Ponds, Pool).
- Visitors Unaccompanied by a Resident
- Unaccompanied Visitors are prohibited from using Aspen Lake, Ranch Lake, and Sailors Lake as they are on private property. Buffalo Lake, Cascade Lake, and Veterans Lake are surrounded by public lands and are permitted for public use.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
Copyright © 1998-2017 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
Neighborhood Websites by AtHomeNet